Search Auto-Repair-Questions

Friday, November 21, 2008

I want more power and was told to get a supercharger

Question: Where can I get a super charger for my 2002 Nissan Maxima ? I want more power and was told by several of my friends and several mechanics that I should get a super charger. Where can I find more information on turbochargers for my Audi and where can I get one. Answer: I would have to agree with your friends and the mechanics that you have spoken to that a supercharger is the best way to go for more power. Since you are looking for a Nissan Supercharger I would recommend checking out superchargerpros.com for more information and purchasing your supercharger. They have a Toll Free number and staff standing by ready to assist you. And the pricing is comparable to others. I am considering installing a pontiac supercharger on my firebird.

No comments:

Post a Comment