Search Auto-Repair-Questions

Monday, April 14, 2008

Where can I find a complete wiring diagram ?

Question: Where can I find a complete wiring diagram on the starting system of a 2001 Ford Focus LX? I just replaced the battery cable harness and now the car will not turn over or crank. I have power to lights, radio etc, But my brake lights do not work. I have no power to fuse 54. that''s as far as I can get will the Haynes manual. I've used the Haynes manual to troubleshoot but I have limited wiring diagrams in the manual. Please help! Answer: You can purchase a complete wiring diagram that comes with all the information you could ever want , same as the professionals and dealers use and it can be accessed online right now for just $9.99 http://tinyurl.com/2lg87f

No comments:

Post a Comment