Search Auto-Repair-Questions

Saturday, August 02, 2008

ac not working

Question: I have a alero Oldsmobile gls 2.4 and the ac is not working. leak test negative pressure is fine compressor not kicking on Answer; Most common issue is low freon. Even if it is low on freon it can still have pressure: Now if you are certain it is not low on freon, then it is electrical. The first test to do would be to apply power directly to the compressor to see if the clutch pulls in. If it does not: Replace the compressor/Clutch (most come together). If it does pull in then follow these steps to diagnose the issue STEP by STEP Air Conditioning Troubleshooting

1 comment:

  1. I as of late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog. I will continue going by this site frequently. local ac companies

    ReplyDelete