Search Auto-Repair-Questions

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ready to travel?

Now that we are in the middle of winter and have some tax return money in our pockets, I plan to take a vacation. And with flights to New Zealand so in-expensive who could pass up the oppertuninty to go over seas and see all the attractions. There are beaches, hot springs, ski resorts, walking trails, vineyards, lakes, whales and dolphins and of course, the magnificent Lord of the Rings scenery. I plan to book my flights and hotels through http://www.dialaflight.com/ as you can even book your rental car all at the same place. And with myself being from out of town, I feel more comfortable booking the entire vacation through the same place. And yes, they even offer discounts for doing just that. That leaves me with more money to spend on gifts and souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment